Friday, November 14, 2008

The "F" word post

I realize disappearing for days at a time is probably NOT the best way to keep readers. It's not my fault, really. Life just keeps throwing me rotten grapefruits. I know there's a reason. I KNOW there's a reason. I just....what is it?  

So, this morning, my son who works in a factory...yes, a fucking factory...got word that their hours were being cut to 36 hours a week at least until the first of the year. The man has a family. One of his kids is disabled and social security STILL hasn't sent any money. His car died, and no one will give him any credit. He's tried to get a better job, but he got caught shoplifting a bottle of chocolate milk when he was young...so, he can't be trusted. I keep playing the lotto, but someone didn't get the memo about letting me win!  

Now, what all this means is that I am in no mood for whiney actors.  
I went to my supposedly non-gossip, internet news source this morning and got an earful. 
 
First of all...Jen Aniston...what, everyone else can complain except the person who really got screwed over?  I'm not crying over her lot in life, but, she's not the one who was cheating...so, Brad, shut up...let her talk if she wants, she deserves at least that.


























Also, in world news today....Angelina Jolie has announced that she will retire from acting. Didn't she threaten to do this back when they adopted the third child? Or was he the fourth child...I can't keep up. My feeling is...big deal, who cares, get on with it then and shut up already. She already has a gazillion dollars. Why would I miss her? I certainly won't miss hearing about how tired she is raising six kids. You're a millionaire...get a nanny. Get two. What? She already has four!? Really? Fuck you.




Then there's this nugget...Nikki Reed signs autographs with Kristen Stewart. Here's Kristen thinking "please get me away from this stupid bitch." I like Kristen Stewart. I'm happy for her and obviously Twilight wil be a huge boost to her career. Good for her...she's worked hard for it, and she seems like a decent girl, with a decent amount of talent. Nikki Reed on the other hand is a total poser. For starters, girl didn't write thirteen. Really, she didn't. Reed wouldn't exist without Catherine Hardwicke, who is about the only person who wants this girl to have a career. If Catherine hadn't Directed Twilight, Reed probably would have faded away...now we're stuck with her. Sorry if I sound rude, but this girl is a backstabber. There's not a lot I find more unforgivable then betraying people's trust.  So, fuck off Nikki Reed.






In other Twilight news, Robert Pattinson meets fan-atics. 6 months ago, I asked my exec-producers to consider Pattinson for our film project. They weren't sure, because, you know, he wasn't a name. But, we sent him a script, and he was into it! Still, you know, the director wasn't sure if he was right for it...so, they waited...and didn't make an offer. Now, Pattinson is the hottest thing since toast. Yesterday he was signing autographs when a crying teenage girl asked him to bite her. He's like...Paul Mccartney. Now, EVERYONE wants to sign this kid. What do you think...any chance I'm getting this guy for my movie now? Think he'll work for under 2 million after Twilight opens? We might as well try and get Zac Efron.  Fuck.


And one more thing before I go...Mickey Rourke has been forced to apologize for calling Perez Hilton a faggot. People, Perez Hilton IS a faggot. Mickey was defending the honor of his Wrestler co-ctar, when he mentioned he would like to break "that faggot's" legs, or something to that effect.
I, for one, was on Mickey's side. If you know me, you know I consider the F word to be the equivalent of a racial slur. So...you really have to be a toad to earn it. Hilton is a toad. He regularly calls women whores, sluts and cunts. He outs gay actors and entertainers who do not want to be outed. He isn't funny. He is cruel. He has been elevated to celebrity status for picking on people. He is a disgusting opportunist. Fuck Perez Hilton. Thumbs up Mickey Rourke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Right on!

Anonymous said...

Leona Helmsley has steped aside (posthumously)... Perez is now the Queen of Mean. Ugh! What a festering sore he is to the world.

Sally Belle said...

Yes, he is. I am still waiting for him to apologise, but I guess Hell hasn't frozen over yet.