Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Reel Alphabet























This has been going around the "blogosphere"...and although I didn't get tagged...I'm going to play anyway!

One favorite film for each letter of the alphabet!

A  Across The Universe
 Bull Durham
C  Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
D  Die Hard
E  Empire Of The Sun
F  Field Of Dreams
G  The Godfather
H  His Girl Friday
I  Irreversible
J  Jaws
K  The King And I
L  Living In Oblivion
M  My Life As A dog
N  Ninotchka
O  On The Waterfront
P  Punch Drunk Love
Q  The Queen
R  Raising Arizona
S  Sense And Sensibility
T  The Turning Point
U  The Upside Of Anger
V  Vanya On 42nd Street
W  What's Eating Gilbert Grape
X  Xx/Xy
Y  Yentl
*Oy Vey...what was I thinking?  Changing Y to Young Frankenstein!
Z  Zelig

Yentl, I must admit, is more of a guilty pleasure but I couldn't come up with a mo' better choice for Y. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?  * List amended!  

4 comments:

Joel said...

You Can Count On Me?
Y Tu Mama Tambien?
Yojimbo?
Young Frankenstein?
You Don't Mess With The Zohan?

Well, maybe not that last one...

Sally Belle said...

Oh for God's sake...Joel you're brilliant.

All good choices....except the...you know...the last one...but...

You Can Count On Me is one of my favorite movies!

Young Frankenstein is too.

Damn, how am I gonna choose?

Lenore Pink said...

All Dogs Go to Heaven
Big Lebowski
Cabaret
Days of Being Wild
Edward Scissorhands
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Great Dictator
Harold and Maude
Ichi the Killer
The Jerk
King Kong (Original)
Labyrinth
Muholland Dr.
Now and Then
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
Pulp Fiction
Queen Christina
Rebel Without a Cause
Sound of Music
Trainspotting
Up in Smoke
Velvet Goldmine
Willy Wonka
Xanadu
You, and me, and everyone we know
Zoolander

Sally Belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.