Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mind If I join you?




















How much would I love to have a cup of Joe with Retta and Grace?

If you're not watching Saving Grace, you are missing something special. The show features one of, if not the best cast on television. Last night's episode was a mind blower. If more of ya'll were watching...we could talk about it!

Let's get on that.  
Saving Grace on TNT, Monday nights.  9pm and 10pm.  They'll be reruns until June...so, get caught up, and meet me back here.



4 comments:

Hilarywho said...

Thanks! I've been meaning to watch this, but couldn't be bothered to actually find out when it's on. I'll try & catch up & let you know what I think.

So, how aware are you in LA of Michigan becomming THE new place to make films?

Dave said...

Although I have only seen about 4 of the last episodes, I be lovin' me some Saving Grace.

First became a fan of Holly with Raising Arizona. It, along with Always, Home for the Holidays, and especially Thirteen, are among some of my all-time favorite movies. And lawdy, to me, Holly can work a crying scene better than almost any actress out there.

I love the complexity of her character I'm seeing in Saving Grace - a goofy, hard-ass, intelligent, vulnernable combo. Well played.

And the rest of the cast has been a surprise. San Giacomo - who knew? I loved Kathy Baker's character/performance too.

Missed the last episode but hope to catch replay tonight. And when time allows, I'll catch earlier full episodes online. We'll talk.

Wondering what you think about TNT's Trust Me series.

Rook said...

Very trippy show presented as a cop drama. Though it does play well as a cop show, as good as NYPD Blue. Not gonna become anything resembling an old-time religion type drama (Touched by an Angel) so I have been told.
Great writing and acting. Holly Hunter rocks!!

Sally Belle said...

I haven't seen Trust Me, but I hear it's cancelled!
Was it good?
Did you catch the final Grace yet? Thoughts?