Friday, October 10, 2008

I don't give a damn about Twilight

...or High School Musical.  Really...if any of those people show up to present at the Oscars, I may jump out of a window.  A first floor window, but a window damnit!

I already had to suffer Hairspray being compared to Grease, and Chicago being compared to All That Jazz...now come on!  

At least Chicago had crazy ass John C. Reilly in it.   Hairspray was just...insufferable.  


So, what is with all this vampire shit anyway?  Empower yourself, girlfriend!  Did she just say, "I'd rather die then stay away from you."  Oy gevald, that's really what I want my 12 year old daughter hearing.  If I had a 12 year old daughter.  Trust me, my 4 year old isn't getting anywhere near that mind numbing propaganda.  

Damn, I miss Sarah Conner and Ripley.




No comments: