Saturday, January 3, 2009

In a nutshell

Burn After Reading, that is.    I recently saw this new Coen brother's film, and had a blast.  It is a small lark for the genius that is Ethan and Joel, but no matter.  I'd much rather spend the time with Coen brother's fluff then say...Judd Apatow.  

This has already been posted over at Awards Daily...but, I just couldn't resist. It made me laugh. If you haven't seen the film...you should proceed with caution.  This is not set up to do any major spoiling...but, unless you have short term memory, I think it will.

2 comments:

RC said...

i enjoyed burn after reading too...

i too would rather spend time with the coens then apatow.

mcdormand consistently cracks me up in all her coen roles.

Sally Belle said...

Frances McDormand is a damn treasure!