Friday, February 20, 2009

Oscar Sunday

The Oscars finally arrive on Sunday.   The show has been revamped and how it will unfold, is shrouded in secrecy.  Of course, a few rumors have slipped out, and all I can say is...if I have to watch those fucking little High School Musical twits walking the Oscar red carpet, and singing and dancing on stage at the Academy Awards...I swear to God I may shoot my television.

I'll be back later with my final predictions for Oscar...and more.   

If you are offended by strong language...please, don't watch this....


1 comment:

Hilarywho said...

That video is fucking hilarious!! Hopefully the changes to the Academy Awards show will be for the good. We can only hope. I'm really looking forward to the show this year because I've actually seen all the movies. I'm going to watch The Visitor tonight.