Friday, September 26, 2008

politics...as usual?

Let's face it, I can't get shit done while wondering and worrying about the coming election.  I mean, I really thought it was dire back in 2000 and 2004.  But this new guy...this McCain...wow!  If this guy can't bring about the apocalypse no one can! 

Anyhoo....I found this little Sarah Silverman tidbit online today.  Now, normally, I'm not a huge Sarah fan...Silverman.   But, I know she's on to something here.  Jews should not be voting Republican.  And to think about Jews voting for McCain and Sarah...Palin...well, that just makes me meshuge! 

So, get your Nanas and your Bubbes educated people!  



The Great Schlep from The Great Schlep on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Golgonooza said...

All Americans should vote for Obama, for America's wellness. I think we are in for some real hard times — first hand real experiences. We will need a strong leader with all of our interests first.

Anonymous said...

This goy thinks Sarah Silverman is hot! I'M SO GLAD SHE DUMPED THAT SMUCK KIMMEL!

Sally Belle said...

Oy...you are a goy!

The proper word is "schmuck"!

It means dick, just by the way.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for visiting! Come back often.

Anonymous said...

Err..
Actually the correct spelling is "shmuck"
"schmuck" is German for jewelry.

Sally Belle said...

Actually...since yiddish is transliterated using english letters anyway, yiddish spellings can vary. So, shmuck and schmuck are both appropriate.

Smuck, however, doesn't really work at all.

The real question though, is Kimmel really a....putz?