Thursday, March 12, 2009

Adventureland trailer



Uh...this looks terrible. I don't understand why interviewers always say Kristen Stewart is discerning about the roles she takes. I think it is quite the opposite. The Messengers? In The Land Of Women? Zathura? Jumper? Twilight?  Well...I guess Twilight did make her a big star, but...I dunno. She seems like a good actress, maybe she should pass every now and then. I may be a snob, but I can't take anymore jacking off, drinking and naked girl jokes...I just can't. I am, however, impressed that the guy can climb out of a cold swimming pool with a "boner".  Jesse Eisenberg...brother of the Pepsi girl, 'member her, also stars in this pic. 

Anyway, this movie is opening soon....if you're interested.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Wait, she was in Jumper? Ew.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Jonah Hill/Seth Rogan type movie written for 15-year-old boys instead of 16-year-old boys.
Boners rule at that age.